mardi 23 février 2016

Ma nouvelle boutique Etsy - My new Etsy shop

Juste un petit mot pour vous annoncer l'ouverture de ma nouvelle boutique Etsy.
Voici quelques unes des cartes qui y sont à vendre. 
Jusqu'à ce que j'en ajoute d'autres...




Just a quick note about the opening of my new Etsy shop.
Here are some of the cards that are there for sale.
Until I add some more...







4 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous makes! You should share them on the Magenta blog too! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Magnifiques créations et je suis tout à fait d'accord avec Ellie !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These are all beautiful....good luck with your new venture Nathalie!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for your nice comments, all of you. I will share some of them sometimes, but not all... I want to sell them more than just show them!!!

    RépondreSupprimer